Monday, June 27, 2011

My first Qt app

So with sparse matrix on stands, and summer haunting, something had to be done. Qt haunted my empty brain this time. Simple thought of 'MY' app made me Qt aficionado. Now the thing was, WHAT. I have always been fascinated by numerology, so the track was set.

About the code: a SLOT had to be written, taking input from QLineEdit, and calculating the numerology subsequently displaying it to QLabel via QSpinBox.

The first version of looked something like this:

With a QSpinBox showing the numerological equivalent of QString ( or user Input ).


It had some bugs, specially with QSpinBox, The value can be changed and was not right to use it as an output widget, so here came my second version:

Its cool, QLabel replacing QSpinBox, responding to shortcuts like Alt+C, Alt+Q


would be uploading the codes soon...

Apart from it, I have added restrictions to window size to avoid defacing of the app on maximizing.


Codes
License: GNU GPLv3+ view

PS: Suggest me some more numerological stuffs, to make this a real cool app, looking forwar

No comments:

Post a Comment